It seems to me that this would be 10x easier if Gamestudio employed some form of constraint system... Common in almost every CAD package, I feel it could do a world of good for game design as well.

@Dusty3D: Thanks for the little quote, that helps a little. So basically what you are saying is that I should measure from point to point, and use their (x,y,z) coordinates to determin size, and scale... Seems to me there should be an equation for that... maybe ill have to figure one out.

@xXxGuitar511: Seems to me you are talking more about resolution than scale... from what I understand of the topic.

To all, thanks. Another question, how do I find the x,y,z coordinates of a vertex in MED? This way I can determin a relative scale, kind of, and then resize it in WED as needed.

Also, is the position, or the x,y,z coordinates, the measure in quants away from the center, or (0,0,0)? If so, this might be easier than I thought.

Regards, and thanks again/in advance,
Jay Watergate

"What is written in stone will remain until dust, but not a year longer." Visit www.deckscapedesign.com to see current design work on our local skatepark.