Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 10/02/26 01:31
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, 1 invisible), 5,393 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull
19245 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Determining scale - Equation or some other met [Re: Jay_Watergate] #112412
02/19/07 04:01
02/19/07 04:01
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,503
SC, United States
xXxGuitar511 Offline
Expert
xXxGuitar511  Offline
Expert

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,503
SC, United States
Oh...

ok, yeah. The coordinates are in quants and cannot be changed. I see what you are asking now, but no, there is not an option to change the scale in WED of quants. You simply have do the math wich starts to suck with large numbers...


xXxGuitar511
- Programmer
Re: Determining scale - Equation or some other met [Re: xXxGuitar511] #112413
02/19/07 22:11
02/19/07 22:11
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 63
New England
Jay_Watergate Offline OP
Junior Member
Jay_Watergate  Offline OP
Junior Member

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 63
New England
Alright then, thank you. Pretty sure I have everything I need to know now. (BTW: Figured out where I find the coordinates of a vertex)

Again, sorry this turned into such a confusing topic. I am only used to CAD packages, that heavily rely on constraints (IE: feet, inches, degrees, ect.) So making the transition into MED/WED is fairly awkward, as far as the way I approach design.

Thanks again,
Jay Watergate


"What is written in stone will remain until dust, but not a year longer." Visit www.deckscapedesign.com to see current design work on our local skatepark.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  HeelX, rvL_eXile 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1