As a branding consultant for more than 10 years now I had to vote for 'Kringel' and 'Clean2' as they tick all the right boxes in terms of the target audience, form & function and scope (both images work for all media, digital, print, etc etc...)

The above image brings something new to the brand, creating an icon that has much in common with the likes of 3D Studio Max and Maya.

Additionally the bounding box / tablet form of the logo lends itself very well as an anchor as well as a centralized tag. It is also something that can easily be converted to full 3D, (Thinking of Space Oddessey and the Black Tablets).

My second choice has much in common with the previous in terms of media delivery. The icon is nice and simple and has a high level of re-usability. It also lends itself very well as a button or other type of icon.

If the later logo was utilised I would suggest commisioning a broader set of these icons to provide themed iconography for use throughout GStudios forums and portals.

If I had to pick one of them I would have to choose 'Kringel' but either could work

Just my 2 cents

The Art of Conversation is dead : Discuss