I made a little room last year in Lawmaker (just in 2 hours with a few brushes caved into the world). It showcases our sci-fi texture set that you can buy at Dexsoft
Here are 2 fotos:

I applied a specular normalmap shader and a few real-time lights at this scene. You will see that the columns are casting more than one shadow.

You can tell every face of the brushes/blocks-geometry if it should react to dynamic lights and if it should cast shadows. So you can optimize your level very good.

Besides that you can define regions and portals for optimized scene-management.

I am currently working on a medieval / fantasy texture-set with normal-, height-, color- and specular-maps. I plan to create a little Oblivion-like demo to showcase this new package. I will realize this at first in Lawmaker.

Then you can see it in action.

I would like to make a similar demo in A6 as well but I need a normalmap shader with specularity (controlled through alpha channel) and working dynamic lights with a working light management and working dynamic shadows.

Unfortunately this is currently not available.

But maybe I make an additional Beyond-Virtual-Demo. This goes very fast. I just have to load my model-based level in their tool-set. They can even read Lightwave models. Dynamic lights are working and the light-management works also quite good. The shaders are a bit old but working in Beyond Virtual.

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft