Quote:

one thing is claiming " It is possible" an other thing "It is easy"

Gamesaint, you didn't get the main point of Alberto.

He mentioned the difference of the ease to programm an fps or other sort of games. And the ease of use often indeed makes the difference of possible or not possible, because its a matter development time, and its the difference of a programmer's skills, and that seems to be a thing that you don't see. The skills of the programmers are very different, and the way of programming of different programming languages are very different, too.
I'm not a programmer, but every time our team is working on the code, I'm watching what the programmer is doing, we are discussing what we need, which way to achieve it is the best, and meets best with further features which we want to implement later. And, when I look at what he is coding, I see parts of c-script that are easy to write and even me, I can modify them, other parts are too complex that I could understand it. But, we use the SDK too, so then, when I look at his programmings in C++ - there is almost nothing that I can understand.

Let's refer to the development time: within my team we have estimated the time of 8 hours in a month, in the beginning we had 8 hours a week. I hope you understand that such a short time needs the ease to use to be fast enough to even consider to start a game development!

- easy to use - needs less time -> is a way for developers to make a game in their spare time.

- difficult to use - needs more time -> is no way for the most developers in their spare time.