Quote:

It should be noted that many consider Ocarina of Time to be too easy, a claim that I never understood. Turns out, I must have missed about a bazillion heratcontainers!

Huh? Oh, yeah, the model. The eyes are freaking me out. You know that one cutscene in Twilight Princess in which Links eyes change all of a sudden...? No? You should see it, it was awesome.

However, aside from the skin, it looks good to me, which doesn't say much. How many triangles? Just the hat looks a little weird. Aside from that, good work! Looking forward to see you improving and to see your next model, which will likely be either Tingle or Marin or the Windfish or a Cucco or any other random character from zelda or any other random model NOT from Zelda.

EDIT: No, wait! If you're going to make models from games on Nintendo consoles, you should totally* make Phoenix Wright! You could then make a small mistake somewhere, and I could then use this cool "Objection"-site on the net that you always want to use but can't, and then I'd post it here and it would be hilarious and everyone would laugh and you'd then make one of these too, to defend your model and someone then who is a bit on the slow side would ask why everyone is laughing so hard and I would tell him to play the game and then you could make Edgeworth and create a Youtubevideo with hilarious content? Man, did anyone see the trailers for the next game in the series? Isn't it awesome? I can't wait.

Obviously, you are now going to say "I never played Phoenix Wright", in which case you should buy it instantly, of course!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I presented you: The longest edit in history. Thank you for your attention.

---
* I always wanted to use that word, because it sounds awesome.

Last edited by Error014; 04/02/07 21:59.

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!