Btw , Banjo Koozie 3 ? What are you all 6 yrs old ? I still dont understand why Rare went from making the Insanely cool Killer Instinct games to making the weird Banjo Koozie games , it's so sad , and unexplicable. Maybe it was due to the extreme success of the Donkey Kong games , which I myself love , but Killer Instinct was massively popular as well , Banjo Koozie on the other hand is a complete pile of crap with lifeless boring characters and retarded gameplay. Forget about Banjo Koozie , make a Killer Instinct 3 , with normal mapping : ) LOL. Seriously , we need another Killer Instinct , look at how many street fighters we have , capcom obviously knows and understands how to milk a good franchise , Rare on the otherhand seems a bit clueless on this department , they seem to try to milk the bad ones. Man , even Mortal Kombat keeps up to date with whats going on , and people receive it with open arms , RARE , MAKE ANOTHER KILLER INSTINCT AND FORGET ABOUT MAKING GAMES FOR TODDLERS AND GRANDMAS , do you have no dignity ? catering to children and seniors ? LOL