Quote:

If you have XP or Vista, just plug it in and download the latest updates from Microsoft.

Which update is this? I tried downloading http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming...20for%20Windows, installed it, but when trying in A6 it still wont detect it. Unfortunately, I only have access to 56k, so windows automatic update doesn't work(grab manual updates every so often when i'm at a high speed connection). Also, I thought A6 didn't work with xinput?

Edit: It's a bit odd, I went into control panel, game controllers, selected "advanced" for my 360 controller and set it as the primary controller to work with "old devices". Now it seems to work, although, the button layout is completely different from my other joystick.

btw - with my other joystick, I had to change something in it's software so it acts as joy_1 and not 2. Weird how this works, but I always thought that xinput was stopping the 360 joypad from working with A6. I wonder how to get rumble to work, is this a feature in A7 with lite-c?

Last edited by William; 04/13/07 13:46.