Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (3run, Ayumi), 8,936 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Can Texture Ressolution Be Improved??????? #123534
04/12/07 18:35
04/12/07 18:35
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 126
USA,
manic7creations Offline OP
Member
manic7creations  Offline OP
Member

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 126
USA,
In the world the textures don't look all that great.
Is there a way to improve them. Am I using the wrong kind of image file.
Do I use tga or pcx or dds. I have tried the bmp file but the ressolution doesn't cut it. I'm wondering if 3DGameStudio haven't improved this feature yet.

Re: Can Texture Ressolution Be Improved??????? [Re: manic7creations] #123535
04/12/07 18:40
04/12/07 18:40
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,503
SC, United States
xXxGuitar511 Offline
Expert
xXxGuitar511  Offline
Expert

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,503
SC, United States
Default textures are simply low quality.

Use higher es pictures in your own WAD...


xXxGuitar511
- Programmer
Re: Can Texture Ressolution Be Improved??????? [Re: xXxGuitar511] #123536
04/16/07 04:24
04/16/07 04:24
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,305
Damocles Offline
Expert
Damocles  Offline
Expert

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,305
I hope conitec will create an improved standard.Wad
for A7. As the old one is more 1997 quality than 2007.


Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1