Quote:

The entire dino to bird thing is stupid.

Oh sorry, I should have realized..

Just because something may not seem obvious or probable at first glance doesn't mean its not correct. What about the germ theory of disease? It doesnt seem likely that terrible diseases like plague and typhus are caused by tiny invisible creatures...how can a tiny animal hurt a big animal like that?

Quote:

Basically they have two un-explainable facts that they need to put together:

1)There is no account of the origin of birds
2)The dino's dissappeared all at once

Someone with very weak logical skills has tried to connect these two facts.

no account of bird origins? Maybe not in the Bible, but there is in the fossil record...

While it is true that most dinosaurs do disappear at the Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary, this doesnt mean much for the bird evolution question as the development/evolution of the avian line had already taken place by the time of the K-T boundary.

One question I have for you: the notion of dinosaur mass extinction comes only from the fossil record...don't you and other creationists reject the fossil record? If not, why are some parts reliable and not others? Are only those parts of the record that go against your narrow interpretations of history wrong?

If that's what you believe, then you are not one to talk about weak logic--that being a prime example of bad argument. You reason from a priore knowledge: i.e. since you dont believe in evolution, the fossils record that contradicts your belief must be wrong.

And dont try to throw it back at me and say the reverse, that since I believe in evolution I dismiss other parts of the fossil record. I dont dismiss any of the fossil record, and each fact or implication must be dealt with in a coherent thoery. Nothing in the fossil record contradicts the main lines of evolutionary thoery.

On the contrary, Darwinian evolutionary thoery seems to be only explanation for the trends observable in the fossils.

Sphere Engine--the premier A6 graphics plugin.