Oh boy.... See, i don't even want to defend the idea of a 'creator' or whatever. All I'm saying is, someone's innocent until he's proven guilty.

When I said 'creator', it was so me and you could understand, I don't wanna suggest someone CREATED this world from nothing, because again, i don't know. The mystery here is, in our universe, there's a fixed amount of energy, which ,some say, our universe is leaking and at billions of years everything will freeze, and whatever, life will ceeze to exist. A 'creator' could be just the explanation of how this energy was introduced on the first place. Because everyone knows now, that energy cannot be created and energy cannot be lost(apart that..leaking thing, if u wanna believe in that).

So if you like, there's a good chance that this universe had a birthdate and not always existed.. And possibly, someone/something gave birth to it. Only hoping you'll see the relation between my theory and nature here. But I really don't care. It may as well all be bogus

That stuff don't excite me at all, because it's exacly that, you can't know anything for sure. There's no proof, there's actually nothing you can do! it's like people making conspirancies about the moon, but no one can prove anything until they go to space, or.. know a friend from NASA or something... so it becomes boring after a while. I have the same problem with religion.

I only started this, to introduce the idea of Natural Evolution as maybe used as a tool, and for a given purpose. And because the effects of NE are happening right in front of us, that's something we can examine and speculate more closely.

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!