Quote:

This looks like it's an conversion where some think Iran's leader is a bit crazy and doesn't need nukes, and another side who support him, and don't mind him or want him having nukes.

There's no moral reason why ONLY the US should be allowed to have nukes. So basically the same freedom they are "fighting" for to have is what they fear others to have. That's not right, don't you think?

When looking back at the Cold War, Russia apparently never intended to fire their missiles, instead it waited for the US to make any trigger happy moves. The USA tries to be a world police kind of nation and denies other people's rights in favor of their own. If it ever does go wrong, it wouldn't surprise me if the USA is to blame.

Quote:

It also seems like the latter half denies that Iran or it's populace have any problem with the Jewish peoples occupying Israel.

No, but Iran isn't the only one having "problems" with that actually. I'm not against Jews, not at all, I am however against people occupying other people's land by force, especially when it's a people that have had such a horrible history in WWII and especially for the 'reason' the Jewish people in Israel do. Talking about 'superior races' and 'racism'... take a look at Israel. It's stupid that we are hardly allowed to say this.

Quote:

Don't let your hate of the Republicans, Bush, Jewish peoples, or America get in the way of proper thinking here. The only reason Bush is somewhat at the forefront of addressing Iran is because he is in power; I would like the think the Democrats would have done the same if they were in power.

Aah, so anyone who simply disagrees suddenly hates them all? Lol, no way, a part of me is Jewish actually...

Quote:

I also don´t think, that we should actively work for Armageddon.

Indeed. They claim Iran is, but in reality I'm not so sure who really is.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software