Quote:

i don't really understand what "born again" means. maybe because it's hard to translate to german.

ventilator it is uncanny how closely your questions resemble those of certain teachers in the Bible(see John 3 for Nicodemus curiosity on the meaning of born again)

Let me give you my own interpretation of "born again".(although I believe it is very supported by scripture)

Born again is a type of ethnic cleansing, a type of rassenhygiene without all of the violence. The basic idea is that mankind is flawed, ALL of mankind (not just Jews, handicapped or any other group).

The idea of Christianity is to kill this flawed group, but not physically kill them, to spiritually kill them. This is symbolized in baptism: the person is held under water and raised up out of the water as a new creature.

So inwardly this old creature is crucified along with Christ, and inwardly a new creature is ressurected with Him.

That is why Christians see themselves as distinct from the rest of the world, because we are literally a new species, we have been re-born inwardly.

Now you are most likely more confused than when you started.

Good luck.

Quote:

Welcome the club of normal poeple.

Normal people scare me.

Last edited by NITRO777; 04/26/07 13:14.