Quote:

However I definitely do believe that the Christian is superior to world in that we are accepted by God, and the world is rejected. But this "superiority" is a moral choice which anyone can make, so it is not an issue of inequality.

So we are spiritually flawed based solely on our choices? I don't think believing in God is a moral choice actually, more so an emotional one. But the idea is uuuhmm somewhat contradicting, or at least that's what comes closest to describe it.

Basically you believe we are unequal unless we believe to be something which would make us equal. I'm pretty sure there's no such thing a spiritual perfection and many Christians sin or do bad things actually. Basically you can find the same kind of society when it comes to good and bad people amongst religious people, that's a fact. So, my point and opinion is more centered around the belief that it's ultimately about our actions, not about our deepest beliefs or spiritual side.

Don't you believe your God ultimately judges upon whether or not someone has lived a good life?

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software