Quote:

Do you actually believe in hell? When do people end up there? If Jesus saved us all there's no point in having a hell, infact, there's no point in having a Heaven either. Off course, if everyone's equally loved and no matter what,

Everyone will stand in judgement. You will to also. Promise. For your comment I say you must study the Word a bit more. Jesus offered a new covenent. He did not save us all.. He saved those of us who wished to be saved. Some of them/you will not ever believe thus His blood will never cover you. You are loved.. the question is: Do you love Him in return?

Not as a scare tactic but I do have one question. If I am right and God exists.. you do not believe and by some chance you do spend eternity in a place called hell that you do not believe in... will you remember my name and the simple thing that I wrote? God is real. Look into it with a open heart. Forget the pope and so called religion. Read the Word and find the answer. If you find any role-model more worty than Jesus Christ then please tell of it.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 04/27/07 02:55.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."