Quote:

Males wish to make love with any nice looking females even though they dont love them

I might be missing a point here either way, sorry.

Pretty girls don't automatically mean great sex, so when it's purely for sex, it must be based on our animalistic bias towards 'beautiful'. Can this bias make us feel as if 'in love'? I don't think so. It can however cloud a men's judgment and let you do stupid things, but that's a totally different story.

From a more rational perspective amazingly hot girls are cool to date with, but you usually don't date them alone. Besides, jealousy's a bitch too, whether on the right side or wrong side doesn't matter.

All that aside though, I personally think we are made to believe that we select girls based upon their pretty faces, but in reality even men look at more than that. Sure, I think we can agree that most "wouldn't mind" to share a bed with a pretty woman, however there's more to it when it comes to real relationships and love.

It's complex, especially if you want it to last long, you can't buy her new shoes every week, so there needs to be a real connection,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software