Hi,

The pack is complete. I'm just working on updating the site, getting the ecommerce stuff setup and tested, and all that sort of thing. Documentation is complete too.

I have decided to leave environment bumpmapping shaders out of the pack, as I have been unable ( so far ) to get 3DGS to read any of my cube maps correctly. If and when I manage to get them done, they'll be added to the pack ( for free, existing customers will get them too, of course ) but I would ask people not to buy unless they're happy without them as I cannot make any guarantees on that.

So Pack 4, 3D GameStudio Shaders, will contain all the normal mapping shaders, all the parallax mapping shaders and all the detail normalmapping shaders from Pack 2. It will also contain the static lightmapping, static shadowmapping, thermal and terrain splatting textures from Pack 1. The price will be $49.95, the same as the previous packs, so 3DGS users will be getting a slightly better deal, getting some shaders from Pack 1 and almost all the shaders from Pack 2 as well.

There were some requests for shaders not currently in any of our packs, including shaders which could combine static light/shadowmapping with normal/parallax mapping, and some other ideas, but these were beyond the scope of this pack, and would have meant long delays and a higher price. Accordingly, I've started putting together a list of ideas for a future pack of shaders, which will be Packs 5 and 6 ( 5 being the general one and 6 being a version for 3D GameStudio users. ) As well as the aforementioned normal/parallax with light/shadowmapping, some of the planned shaders include glow, animated foliage ( swaying grass, trees, etc. ) and probably some kind of water shader. Someone suggest a snow material too, but that might be a bit tricky. Thoughts and suggestions are welcome, and we'll see how we go.

I hope to have the site stuff finished by tonight, and I'll post back when it's done.