at first this idea wasnt realy a game for the masses but rather myself, as a first game to learn how to use 3dgs i thought of making a level of where i live and to drive around it, i got fed up of the fact that building the road system around here was a nightmare with convex and non convex blocks so now its just gonna be roads setout by pre defined models that cant go wrong so the areas and cities im building are totaly fictional untill i can get a better solution to real world level making.

the game is more to do with a more realistic experience like error said, im trying to go for graphics and scenery, the envoirnment, and the cars and people round about you. the side games are just a distraction from the mundane. if the game turns out better than i first expected i may focus more on a selling point and use the realistic experience as a sort of free roam that most games are coming out with now.

another idea was the ability for people to create there own towns and use them in the game so to make a huge network like google is trying to do with sketchup and Google Earth, imagine this. in time i create my town and you create yours, somewhere in between they are connected, probably by ferry or euro tunnel, i could drive to your town. big dreams i know but the idea is good.