Quote:

A improved WMP to WMB converter

Yes, static shadows could be better, and quicker to calculate.

We could have an option in the entities menu in WED that would be called "Static entitie", it means, an entitie that couldn't have any behaviour, and could produce a static shadow like any block in the map.

Quote:

Wed could be more like Valve hammer editor

I think Wed could be better than he is actually... Take ideias from valve's editor.

And you should allow concave blocks.

Both of these will be possible in A7. You'll be able to use arbitrary geometry with the new ABT scene management and the lightmapper will calculate shadows on everything (from what I understand). You'll also be able to build with concave blocks and use BSP, although BSP is being upgraded to a pro-only feature. It's a different form of BSP, though.

In regards to your other posts, edit them and press the "delete" button. This will delete them from the forum completely. The only one you won't be able to delete is the one I posted it and any other that someone else may have posted in while I typed this post (if any).

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links