Hey Robotronic,

your second post was a bit less wacky than the first one, and included less 'God' and 'He' instances, so people will take you a bit more seriously now(at least me).

Don't think you're the only person whose searching for himself. It's true, that some ain't, but a lot of em are. And just because they haven't come up with seals and keys doesn't mean they're off while you're right on the money. Seriously, how old are you? If you're anything like me, you'll be changing theories every year... every half a year. So you can't expect everyone else start pondering about the temple you found; that's like starting a new religion. To my knowledge, every religion is based on some hidden truths, which benefit the people who follow them, but they're also clouded by a lot of metaphors and stories that easily get misunderstood. Now if you really feel that you found something, and you think you can visualise it better with temples and keys, that's fine, but if you want others to take you seriously, it might be better to sweep the extra stuff away and give them the real facts about what you really found, and how this changes your life.

Just my two cents.. and love doesn't mean sex. They're two different feelings, unique in every way

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!