Quote:

believe in what?

Believing to be 'lost', either spiritual, morally or whatever other way people 'can' be lost. It makes no sense to me to even assume something like that, unless someone has mental health problems.

Quote:

Who said anything about religion? I don't know what Robotronic is talking about with his temples, but I'm not religious, neither was Einstein and Nietzsche. But that doesn't mean we have to stop looking for answers altogether. So what I'm saying is, yourself is a great place to start.

The whole idea is not explicitly limited to religion at all, basically it is similar to what many religions claim. (As in for example 'search and you will find (God)', but then I think to myself 'why do I have to search in the first place?')

Knowledge is very relative, we will never know everything, every detail, every answer. Every answer we do figure out usually means a dozen more questions to answer.

It seems I'm the only one on this planet not having problems with the fact that our knowledge will be limited forever, we will never know everything, big deal... I'm not saying we should therefore not try to figure out the answers to a lot of these questions we have off course. Discovery isn't one of mankind's favorite things for nothing and that's good,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software