Quote:

The oracle says: NO. The whole procedure here is like this: find the living God for you.

Well, I've decided to go by different procedures I guess. Apart from that, if anything ever would come close to your analogy it would be that 'my' God is 'life or living' itself. Life is what we make of it and the possibilities are near infinite. Tell me, hehehe, what else would you want???

Quote:

But I think, that you might need more imagination. For me it is almost a surprise, that people, who work with virtual reality and such stuff have so much trouble with the basics ...

What exactly do you mean? My imagination is pretty good, I can imagine a lot. I can not imagine reality though, because it's already there, not much imagination needed to understand that, not more imagination needed to 'expand' it either.

Isn't virtual reality's sole purpose to escape reality? It's not healthy to keep floating in reality if you understand what I'm saying.

Quote:

Reality != Truth

No, reality IS the truth, how much we understand reality itself is something different.

Quote:

A mythos, a fable can be more true, than 1000 pages of selected "hard facts" ...
And what is just "normal" reality in a particular time and space, can be a huge crime a few years later - think of fascism for example ...

Not following you here. First, how can a myth be more true than facts, second fascism isn't based upon truth or facts, but a made up ideology e.a. imagination. See, it's actually dangerous to 'imagine' in real life, especially when people start to believe it's TRUE instead of just imagination.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software