Quote:

No, reality IS the truth, how much we understand reality itself is something different.

I disagree, that is only your opinion, you have no idea what exists beyond reality because the only way to see beyond reality is with the eyes of faith, faith is the "sixth sense" which people talk so much about.

Reality is the entire domain of things which can be observed with the natural eye. Truth also contains all of reality's domain, but it contain more, which can only be seen with "inner eye".

Spiritual people can see all the things in reality just like you, but they can also see the truth.

Another thing is that truth is a superior knowledge than reality, it is superior because truth DETERMINES reality, not vice versa.

When you see reality, you are seeing the (effects) of the CAUSE, therefore the cause is superior.

I can see the reality of this physical world just as well as anyone else, I have a brain and a good perspective...but I also do not reject things which are beyond reality.

So I guess the point IM trying to make would be a subtle one that is: reality is not replaced by truth, but it is appended to truth, and it is the effect of truth.

And to further boil things down Jesus said in John 14:6 "...I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life." So Jesus actually IS the TRuth.