Hey guys. Wow, it's me again. I haven't been around here in literally years. I kinda gave up on serious gaming and game developing both, and I've been spending more time focusing on my band. But I was playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time randomly the other day and I realized that I had never once finished something that I started in 3D Gamestudio. So I decided to go back and create one simple dungeon, something playable and bug-free, just so I can say that I've finished a project. I'm also doing everything from scratch, textures and all. I know I'm way behind in all the new shaders and amazing textures that people have, but I'm not trying to compete with anyone, I'm just trying to satisfy myself.

That said, I'm working on a castle-like dungeon now and I'm wondering about something. I have always had this problem but never known what to do about it. So here goes:

WHAT do you use as a ceiling texture in a castle?

Bricks are not an option. I've never seen a brick ceiling. And I've made countless castle levels and I've never been able to get around this. Here's a shot of a VERY EARLY development room in the level. I realize it's primitive. Please no critiques on the level design. Please just give me your opinion on what I should create as a ceiling texture. Because I have no idea.

Thanks a ton. God bless.