Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
Purchase A8 full licence version
by ukgamer. 10/02/26 01:31
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Ayumi), 6,666 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull
19245 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 … 8 9 10
Re: RPG Tutorial [Re: Inestical] #13424
03/04/08 09:58
03/04/08 09:58
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 44
Canada
misterprickly Offline
Newbie
misterprickly  Offline
Newbie

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 44
Canada
like what?

I have to admit... I'm no programmer.

Re: RPG Tutorial [Re: misterprickly] #13425
03/04/08 13:28
03/04/08 13:28
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,815
Finland
Inestical Offline
Rabbit Developer
Inestical  Offline
Rabbit Developer

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,815
Finland
probaply those the engine gives error about..


"Yesterday was once today's tomorrow."
Re: RPG Tutorial [Re: Inestical] #13426
03/05/08 10:05
03/05/08 10:05
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 44
Canada
misterprickly Offline
Newbie
misterprickly  Offline
Newbie

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 44
Canada
does anyone have an A6 version?

Re: RPG Tutorial [Re: misterprickly] #13427
03/12/08 18:12
03/12/08 18:12
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,215
I
ISG Offline

Expert
ISG  Offline

Expert
I

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,215
I have an A6 version. Please explain what errors you are getting and I'll attempt to help you out


Ground Tactics - Coming Soon
Ground Tactics OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Page 10 of 10 1 2 … 8 9 10

Moderated by  adoado, checkbutton, mk_1, Perro 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1