Quote:

OK, where should I start?...

Quote:

-) The way you resize objects should be like hammer to, like if you want to resize an object only for one side and not for both sides, i mean, a GUI like this one with the 4 dots marking the 4 faces of the block/object:

...has it

Quote:

(-) The grid could be even smaller in order to solve the problem that appears like blocks that should be together look like this:

...has it

Quote:

(-) WED could have a library just like in Flash, i hope you know Flash:

...has it

Quote:

(-) The 3D view could be more clean, actually it inst too nice, textures dont appear right on it, and there's a great distorcion in the visibility in the corners of the view.

...Thats simply your textures problem

Quote:

(-) WED could show models with skin instead of the wireframed model, in cubic models we cant see what's the front or the backwards face.

...has it

Quote:

(-) We could select multiple entities from the 2D and 3D windows and not only from the object list.

...WTF? WED definatly has supported this for a while...

Quote:

(-) Wed could scale the selected objects with the given value, for example 0.5 (resize the group to half of is size).

...has it

Quote:

(-) The selected block should become red for the user see wich block is selected in 3D view, like this:

...again, has it, and has had it for quite a while...

3DGS supports many of these features and more. You need to spend more time figuring the tools out before you complain about them. I also recommend that you upgrade to the latest public beta (A6.6), as it seems you are using A6.20.2

I've 6.31 COM

Quote:

(-) The 3D view could be more clean, actually it inst too nice, textures dont appear right on it, and there's a great distorcion in the visibility in the corners of the view.

...Thats simply your textures problem

I'm talking about the 3D view's image quality. Go check Hammer's 3D view and how it shows textures and see 3DGS.

Quote:

(-) WED could have a library just like in Flash, i hope you know Flash:

...has it

Have you ever used flash library?