Quote:

The DNA itself is nothing else than a big molecule

very big, 2 sets of about 3 billion chemical bond pairs making up the rungs of the dna "ladder"

Quote:

I suppose you mean that people animals and plants were more resistent in the past than nowadays

no. what I mean is that the mutations which occur in the human genome from generation to generation cause more and more degeneration in the human genome. natural selection will not select out individual mutations which are seemingly harmless to the organisms survival, because natural selection works on the large creature survival level, not the small nucleotide level.

Basically we are all mutants. Conservative estimates say that each of us have produced at least 100 mutations that will be inherited and then compounded by our own children. More realistic estimates are around 1000 mutations per person.

And those mutations are not nuetral, they only dont get selected out because the effect on immediate survival is negligible. Over time however, the human genome(as well as all living creatures) will continue to deteriorate towards the end of the species.

This is not soemthing I got from a creationist, it is a proven fact by population geneticists and biologists for years. Since the 50's they have been worried about the effects of mutations on the species. As they learn more and more they have realized that these major portions of the genome which were considered junk dna, are actually needful and functional for nucleotide binding sites and other things which they are discovering. So therefore as these large parts of our genome become corrupted, the species as a whole degenerates from generation to generation.

The Christian belief is that this degeneration, called "genetic entropy" is the result of the curse God put on man in the garden of Eden. The Christian beleif states that the original Adam had perfect dna which only began to deteriorate after man's sin.