Quote:

free will allows free thinking to occur, gives you an opportunity to get some clarity in your life.

Aah, okey, I misunderstood then, yeah, I agree.

I really think that people should base their opinions and beliefs on what they know, not on what they don't know. (off course there are a lot of people who 'think to know' (aka 'believe'), I guess that's a somewhat gray area, but as long as you can't prove it, it's still unknown.)

By the way, from what you're saying about extraterrestrials, I think you might have read books from Erich von Däniken right?

Well, in case you have, there are a lot of flaws in his theories and mostly his interpretations are very subjective and at times quite random. Some of his examples are quite interesting, but mainly all he really does is search for examples that fit his theory ( also more or less neglecting Egyptian descriptions about their deities if those do not fit his interpretation for example) ...

For example there are ancient images in which the exact same deity is depicted, one looks like it's depicted floating on a UFO-ish platform in the sky, on another image there's no such platform eventhough the deity according to von Däniken is floating again. Well, if aliens need a platform to float, then the second image doesn't fit this idea. Erich never mentions this though, along with many other things that are a little bit flawed.

Quote:

religion has proven to be nothing more than a contradiction.

I tend to agree.

Still the ufo sightings that are reported everywhere do not convince me either, not the ones reported by thousands of people or reported by 'trustworthy persons'. There are a lot of atmospheric phenomena that could make up such images in the sky, although I have to say that noises heard might be a different story.

All in all, there are a hand full of unexplained sightings perhaps ( as in no military test occurred that day and it's probably no natural phenomena ) , but that still doesn't prove anything.

Where are the aliens and ufos if they are here?

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software