Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Alternative to Stooq for Zorro S
by cwford. 10/09/26 21:13
Stooq now requires an API key
by cwford. 10/08/26 23:27
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (JimSimons, TipmyPip, 3run, 1 invisible), 15,917 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Invisible Faces? #143842
07/27/07 15:48
07/27/07 15:48
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 67
suriname0 Offline OP
Junior Member
suriname0  Offline OP
Junior Member

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 67
While I was messing around in MED, trying to make a health canister, I encountered a problem with faces. Here, I placed the faces, but they are only visible from certain views.



From inside the cube, I can see the face completed and fine, but from this view, there are about 4 invisible faces. Does anyone know what the problem is? Or how I can fix it?


If I am posting, it probably means I am asking a question. Or faking my knowledge by agreeing with somebody else.
Re: Invisible Faces? [Re: suriname0] #143843
07/27/07 18:45
07/27/07 18:45
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 261
Germany
Thracian Offline
Member
Thracian  Offline
Member

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 261
Germany
A complicated way is: export to 3ds, import in blender, press ctrl + n (recalculate normals outside) and export with ventilator´s plugin back to mdl.
i don´t know wether such function exists i MED, maybe under tools or so.


------------------------

All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
Re: Invisible Faces? [Re: Thracian] #143844
07/28/07 01:01
07/28/07 01:01
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,538
WA, Australia
J
JibbSmart Offline
Expert
JibbSmart  Offline
Expert
J

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,538
WA, Australia
in MED you'll have to click on each invisible face (select it) and press the "flip normals" button somewhere up on the toolbar.

blender is WAY better than MED

julz


Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1