Thanks for the fast reply, Josiah. Unfortunately I didn't get the point. Let me explain better.

I have a room built in 3DS Max. I have all objects from it exported separately and created as game studio objects (table.mdl, chair.mdl, laptop.mdl... and so on) They have their anchor point in the middle of the object. So far so good.

Now I need the coordinates of all these objects in the room, so I can easily place them in the right place in the room level. The problem is that the coordinates from MAX, which I can easily get, have nothing to do with the ones in 3DGS. That's why I exported the whole room in one file, in order to determine each objects coordinates using the system of 3DGS in MED. It seems though that I cannot get this information (which is ridiculous for any 3D modeler, that's why I though that I have missed something).

We're having a xml file, containing the positions, scales and rotaions of all objects and the game will automaticly place them using this file (if we have the coords of course).

I just need to know how to get their position in the space.

Thanks again.

P.S. If you tell me what coordinate system MED uses, it will also help me.