Ok, so at this point, there is not a whole lot to look at in my project. However, I would really like to get some suggestions regarding what I have done so far, so that I can know that I am on the right track... A quick foreword, the level of quality that I would LIKE to achieve in this demo could be compared to that of Half Life (the origional). My goals are modest, but I have NEVER done game design before, and I think its really exciting to think I am in control of my own gaming expierence... too bad I already know how it ends .

Anyways, this will most likely be a rolling topic, as I will often ask for criticisim regarding different aspects of my project.

My first shot here is mainly regarding my textures, and their style. This is the first time I have designed game textures (though I have used Photoshop before for different purposes). Anyways, here is a picture of what I have created (level design is in basic BSP)...

Please, any suggestions regarding what could be improved are more than welcome. Perhaps, if you know how to make the change you are suggesting, you could give a few suggestions on how exactly to make the change. Again, thank you, and expect to see more as I move foreward.

Regards,
DeKO_Mania