Hello all!

thank you very much for your support. It does mean a lot to me.

I don't log in too often lately, although I stay more and more on the computer every day. I thought I'd do the IntenseX tutorial using A7 today, and it all worked great apart from the fact that there's no gravity! Strange little problem, but at least everything else seemed to work fine.

The reason I'm focusing on A7 is that it offers so many things for all editions now, like bones and physics (if you've played Mother's Den. you would need a6 Pro to have the barrels react to shots like they did, etc), and also the new improvement we're waiting to see about the new Panels will raise Intensex to a new level as it relies heavily on panels. And in the end.. we all know A7 will win over A6 one day, just like no-one is using A5 anymore.(apart from TeutonicDarkness maybe ). So I thought, the only way not to release something that will become dated immediatly, is to release it using the latest edition! I know you all think of upgrading sooner or later.. Eventually we all do..

With what confidence each one of you still has on me, I'll say that I've resumed working on my project and will keep you guys updated and not dissapear again(unless some other freak accident happens while i'm in the house..). So I will make IntenseX A7 compatible, but if those A7 templates freeze on 80% and i'm done with everything else, i will release without the new panels instead of delaying even more.

On another note, i've renewed my webspace, but unfortunately my domain has already been taken. I'll let you know of the new domain name i chose tomorrow, as well as the new email address for IntenseX tech support and Activation requests.

Thanks again for all your support

@ghostryder, thanks for the offer. It wasn't so much about the money, it's just that i was in the hospital while my domain expired. But I appreciate the act..

@TestDummy, go ahead and repost what you erased, I'm sure I won't take it the wrong way. Afterall, it was a pretty dumb thing what i did, and i realised how much worse things could have gone, for me and possibly others. Would I ride again? I guess so, but making sure not to step over my limits again, as I certainly did.

@Orange Brat, I do believe that a IntensePathfinding update is due by now I'll check this out this week. Still using A6?

@ozziedave, dead as a dodo bird seemed like a pretty fitting topic considering.. But thanks for your nice words

@Felixsq, I couldn't make people pay for something that's not ready yet. It really wouldn't feel right.. It's not much of a money issue anyway, as long as my foot doesn't get tired while i work on the computer, I'm gonna be ok..

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!