Here is a link to the explosion script i maid for free use, you can also use the textures and sprites for free, if you are kind you can add me to credits and a link to my website www.goblinsoftware.tk, and i would be glad, but it is not necessary. Hope it is useful.
The rar file includes a test level and the script and documentations for how to use it, and it also includes help to implement force feedback from a explosion to the camera.

http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=3PCKNQBV

And here is a image of the explosion.

I have not be pouting down my soul in this, so it may not be perfect.. but that is not intended to be, it is intended to be useful , so hope that everybody is happy now! ;D... but I'm not >.<.. i have a overwhelming amount of school to work with... i still have 70 pages Math to reed until tomorrow and a A* path finding library to write and a report on my low level programming sorting algorithm, and... things are just getting piled up o.o... so i get no time for my two 3dgs projects... so don't expect to see any other work from me here in a while now >.<... but i will help you out if you get problem with the explosion code :]

(BTW: i tried to get the code completely fps independent, so there will be no thin nor extra thick sections in the gib smoke trail if the fps go down or up ^^, so even if you have a explosion script already, maybe this is useful anyway )

Last edited by Gafgar; 09/09/07 21:10.