Great sites! I have visited them all.

I am looking for a charactor pack, a modeler who does medival charactors. I am making a game with a guy w/ melee weapon, guy with crossbow, and a guy with a bow. But I can't seem to find this! I found many that have every melee weapon in the book, swords, maces, spears, ect. But I have found very few that are archers. I think that most games with melee medival fighting have ranged. Every TBS, or RTS, or RPG, that has swords, always have bows of sometype.

I would love to see a pack with:
Archer
Guy with sword and shield
Spearman
Crossbowman
Knight
Mage

I swear that if these were all done with the same style, they would sell like hot cakes, since I have yet to find a complete medival charactor pack! I don't want to mix and match from half a dozen packs, ruinning the overall style, and I don't want to have them custom made, at large cost. Maybe I can get them made at reduced cost.

Hmm, maybe I should email the guy at www.reigniv.com/vstudio/ and get him to add animations to his human model. I figure I can redo the colors, the skin color, the shield skin, and have two teams for games. I know he does a deal where its cheaper if I agree to let him sell it to others, and it would become even cheaper if a few people showed interest here.

But I would really find a complete medival games charactor pack useful, for all sorts of projects I want to place in the medival ages.
Would you guys find this useful?

EDIT - I forgot, but I have found one pack like this, only with skeletons. There is a skeleton warrior, mage, archer, and axe warrior. There is also another model for sale on the same site which are skeleton knights, full plate armor and such. I suppose I could rewrite my game around having two teams of undead fighting, in order to save the large amount of money a modeler would charge.
http://www.3drt.com/3dm/characters/skeletons-pack/skeletons-pack-3d-collection-shots.htm

Last edited by thegamedesigner; 10/17/07 02:43.

My games - www.spyeart.com