actually this engine is a bit frustrating at times, it's a great price and you get what you pay for, but honestly i would rather have UT3 engine or Serious 2 if i had the money, i would've gotten one of those, because both of those engines are spectacular, and Serious' rendering engine is so far my favorite, because of it's ability to render huge outdoor environments flawlessly, and extremely fast. Although BioWare buying this engine doesn't disprove that an indie team could actually i'm still not convinced that you'd need half a million, unless they say it, because i plan on building a studio...although indie i plan on having quite a few people working for manga page and on a "percentage of each game" style salary...

but this engine, looks awesome to me, actually it seems similar to 3DGS but for mmo development, and with an awesome world editor...i plan on buying multiple engines for whatever game i'm working on, and this one will suit my needs for the mmo i plan on making

@Don: i'm awaiting that reply as well, as long as they don't have you sign a NDA (like BigWorldTech) then i'm interested in knowing

Last edited by Manslayer101; 10/11/07 18:48.

- aka Manslayer101