Quote:

Manslayer101 :
An mmo : they are all the same
-show me some 6 very good different animated models characters and some 5 ennemies and 10 NPC as good quality as Guild Wars (that is becoming outdated even if beautifuul)
- show me 10 good terrain textures (not too dark/flashy) , 15 environment models (houses, btemples, structures, bridge,waterfall) and some 5 very good trees, 5 moving plants

Well don't start thinking mmo until you can't show us a quality as good as
Guild Wars that can make we dream
caus Guild Wars cost is really low and you don't pay anything per month.
I won't buy yours or play it if it is not lot more original or better
than Guild Wars !

think on that, before dreaming too much
I can bet in some two months you won't have 10% of what i've said
Sorry to be too bad , it's just to be some realistic some times !

Perhaps target a little RPG before thinking too hight

true that mmo's are all the same, but in all honesty, graphics don't pull me into mmos...if you add new things to the genre and make the leveling system not as long and boring, then you've already beaten guild wars, wow, and most basic mmos...it's really not that hard to add 3 different job levels, starting with four basic, then treeing off to 2 in each of those, and 2 - 3 more, meaning you'd have a choice of 24-36 different characters....yes the graphics would need to be palatable, but if you make an mmo game better in gameplay, then you'll blow most competition out of the water .

Of course, i'm not saying i could do this, but if you added more inventiveness and changed the leveling system, as well as waaaay more quests, and fun quests at that, added about 3 job changes, and altogether made the leveling up to the max level easier, and faster, tell me you wouldn't have a good rpg

- aka Manslayer101