|
|
|
2 registered members (ratz, ukgamer),
2,953
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Re: MystyMood is here...
[Re: RobH]
#162473
10/21/07 12:28
10/21/07 12:28
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 969 ch
Loopix
OP
User
|
OP
User
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 969
ch
|
Quote:
Maybe some of the coders can convert it to lite-C ?? I have no idea how to do it.
That would be great! I'd be willing to compensate such work with free plant packs 
|
|
|
Re: MystyMood is here...
[Re: Loopix]
#162474
10/21/07 13:21
10/21/07 13:21
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 862 Australia
DavidLancaster
User
|
User
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 862
Australia
|
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe some of the coders can convert it to lite-C ?? I have no idea how to do it.
That would be great! I'd be willing to compensate such work with free plant packs
Thanks Loopix now all you need to do is win a 3DGS competition with such contributions ^^
Your plants remain in 3DGS history for a long long time, they always surface, those trees, those 8 trees, I love em 
|
|
|
Re: MystyMood is here...
[Re: Shadow969]
#162477
10/21/07 16:20
10/21/07 16:20
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,758 Antwerp,Belgium
frazzle
Expert
|
Expert
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,758
Antwerp,Belgium
|
Looks amazing Loopix, great effort  !! Thanks for the UC  Cheers Frazzle
Antec® Case Intel® X58 Chipset Intel® i7 975 Quad Core 8 GB RAM DDR3 SSD OCZ®-VERTEX2 3.5 x4 ; HD 600 GB NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 295 Memory 1795GB
|
|
|
Re: MystyMood is here...
[Re: Nems]
#162480
10/21/07 17:03
10/21/07 17:03
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 969 ch
Loopix
OP
User
|
OP
User
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 969
ch
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|