Just finished it - and it was an absolute blast. Sure it's a little short compared to "real non-episodic" games, but who cares? I like the fact that I'm able to finish this in a shorter timeframe with no chance to lose motivation along the way (and hey, they also priced it accordingly (well, now that its free, its kind of a moot point, anyway)).

There was a pretty hard pixel-hunt-riddle at the end (and I missed the hint), but other than that, it was a great game with fantastic humor. The puzzle are logical and the voice acting is good as well. Loved the part in which Max had to become president!

The musical in there was also absolutely awesome. It took me by complete surprise and I'm still laughing

I'm posting here and "bumping" this (not really, seeing as its two days old) so others see this and go download it, because it's great fun and its free, so there is no excuse.

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!