From a quick look, i think the docs would serve their purpose really well, that is if the purpose is to help somone use the T7 dll to make their own actions, etc.. The class diagram and explaining all methods briefly is pretty much all i'd need to get me started.

The reason not many ppl commenting is that no-one would want to use beta templates to work on their game I bet you'll get more responses once you release the real thing, and a couple of game examples with it..

Normally, i'd beta test the hell out of it, but after i got to see that T7 is more than just panels and lite-c code, i decided to use the new wed sdk for my plugin. Using T7 just for it's XML parser and panel maker would be kind of an overkill.

Still interested to see your progress though. I'll be following T7 with much enthusiasm..

ah.. i do have some final feedback though.. Just a few things that didn't strike me very well while testing it. I'd much rather you'd had made this in lite-c instead of a DLL, since that's the whole point of a template system, and you could also have made a good example on how to write proper Lite-C code for mainstream stuff, like movement code or weapons.. Also, i'm not sure i see the use for the mixing and matching component thing. I'm sure there is one, but frankly, if i were to make an Npc action, i'd use Ai,Physics,Weapons components, and for the Player action the same without the Ai(if that's how your system works?) But I don't see the need for any other mix and matching apart from that. Just my initial response, i'm still curious how this will turn out and will definatelly try to use it when it's done.

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!