Quote:

"If time runs backwards" , is it even possible for time to run backwards?

Aside the fact that we always can imagine it is possible, I read that somewhere in an ancient thread on this forum, if you had a rotating gravitational field and some more of this and that you'd be able to reverse time.

Even if this would prove not to be possible, it doesn't mean that we can not learn anything from it when we figure out what would happen if it were.

I think we indeed wont notice this, as we live within the borders of the time's dimension. Can we see, notice or even meassure that our universe is floating through the big nothingness between other universes? No, nor will we ever. And that is because we do not have a navigation point to orient. The same is with time. We live in it's dimension, and we can only see ourself moving within it's borders. We can't look beyond the boundaries and thus can never orient on how we move. Not only can't we see such an orientation point, but nothing from outside can influence us. The boundaries of our universe takes care of that.

If our universe flies with ten times the lightspeed to the left, and in one instant it would fly to the right same speed, we wouldn't notice a thing. Not because our earth would drift weightlessly along, but because the dimensions we live in move with the universe as well. If we would live outside these dimensions on the other hand...

So my conclusion; unless we got hit by another universe, the dimension boundaries suddenly cease to exist or we break through it ourselves, we can not notice any global movement of the dimensions. Wether it be time or space. Backward or forward, normal or flipped, negative or positive, we change with it and don't see and feel it happen!

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs