Quote:

there is one big problem with that keyboard for me...
i can't afford anything but the cheapest of the cheap, cause every once in a while i happen to --accidentally-- split some tea over it and i need to replace it with a new one

yep, same here

@topic:
well it looks like a really neat idea, but personally, i gotta say that i would really not be interested in buying something like that. i do not play games very often, and the few that i play are controlwise so easy that i get that down in the blink of an eye.
neither do i do a lot of programming and/or game design at the moment because i am really busy with school...
i can see that if you are using a lot of program it will make work easier for you, but actually - they keys look incredibly uncomfortable... they are like huge and the led screens (so i think) would just not feel good under your fingers...
i'd really like to know how heavy that thing is... looks like it would be about the weight of a monitor (not good to take to LAN parties no no no no...)

off topic: the guy who presents this looks really nerdy... (and - damn - that girl is hot )