Quote:

I can not cloak the product I use -I know-, but I don't want to miss a chance when I send demos to some potential clients, other developers in my network or potential -future- employers. I hope you understand that.

I understand completely. Which is why I endorse your efforts but I still don't think that it will get the results you want.... that clients, developers, and employers will figure out the parentage of your game if it's relevant no matter what you do or dismiss any issue with the engine outright if it's not relevant! Ideally, you want to deal with the latter people instead of the former ones.

Besides, if a person is going to dismiss your works because they have a bias against the engine you are using, wouldn't you want to know that up front instead of going through several rounds of negotiation and then getting dismissed because of the engine?

Again Heel, I'm not here trying to poo-poo on your request but merely impress upon you that IMO wiping 3DGS from the records is not going to get clients and deals that you otherwise would have lost because you were upfront with the name.