Quote:

If you or anyone else here do not believe me, or think I am misguided, not you or anyone else can change my experiences or rewrite history. [...]Keep on insinuating that I am lying or deluded, all you want

Ignorant of the game industry perhaps, but not deluded or a liar.

If you will pay close attention, AFAIK no one NEVER brought your truth into question. We know this happens; no one denys that 3DGS has a bad Rep and the reaction that we get. But there are just as many people that have succeeded in spite of this as there are who have failed.

So the question is: why?

You initial post posits that the names to blame. That if 3DGS were rebranded, then people wouldn't react the way they do.
I disagreed and here we are.

But in all this, I've been trying to get to the heart of the matter (leading to my "rose" thread) in an attempt not to discredit you but rather to milk you for information so we know exactly what happened, why, and how to prevent it in the future.

Quote:

The other information regarding my project, its history and status, isn't up for discussion.

Since this whole thread is based on personal anecdotes, it makes sense for me to ask you who you are as a game developer personally. As you see, I'm not attacking or doubting anything here... merely trying to get a feel for where this request is coming from so that I can see if it's relevant to me or not. Let's face it, if you are a new game developer (IF), with little to no work, demos, titles, or anything to your name, then this is merely the lashing of a fustrated individual who blames everyone but themselves when their games get rejected at the personal or professional level.

This is why I pay attention to Ichiro and Nardalus and not Heelx or Fogman. As accomplished as the two latter individuals are, the two former individuals have more Industry experience and thus it is there opinion that will carry more weight for me. And like me, they do not doubt the integrity of your story, merely the conclusions that you have drawn from it.