Why doesn't "3D Gamestudio" sound cool? My suggestion for the future. Make it sound cool!!!!!!!!!!

Torque sounds cool. Cararra sounds a lot better than its clumsy old name, "Ray Dream Designer". Maya is a lot cooler than "Alias Wavefront". XSI is cooler than "Softimage"

What would you rather say to a producer "I made this with Ray Dream Designer and 3D Game Studio" or "This was made with Carrera and is powered by the Stealth Engine". To me, "3D Gamestudio" sounds old and stale, it sounds 1994. It even sounds pre-Wired Magazine. It has a bad rap. It is assocaited with "the worst game in the world." Decidedly un-cool. Why does Torque sound cool and more appealing, even though it's not as powerful? The name sounds good on the tongue, it suggests great power, and we associate it with powerful machines. Torque is what turns the wheels on a ferrari. If 3D Gamestudio were a student in Jr High School, it would be constantly shoved into the lockers, given wedgies and held upside down in the toilet by Torque, because it sounds so hopelessly nerdy.

Think it's a superficial argument? Maybe, but gaming is obsessed with the latest greatest coolest most powerful stuff out there. Like clothing, like carbonated beverages, cool is important in this field because computer games are targeted at younger audiences, who feed on cool like crazy.

Crysis Engine, doesn't that sound cool as hell? Jade Engine, that's sexy, smooth and cool. I doubt the Jade Engine can do much more than 3D Gamestudio when it comes to technology, but which name do you want associated with your game? Acknex? it sounds like someone sneezed, and it goes back to 1995. A6? A7? No personality, stands for Acknex, vague, doesn't suggest power or smoothness.

Caffeine Engine
Wired Engine
Taurine
Euphoria Engine
Ardent
Stealth Engine
Notorious

or something associated with its German roots, like Native Instruments "Traktor" or "Reaktor" products.

Do you agree or disagree that "3D Gamestudio" sounds cool? Is it time for a new name?