Hello, this ISN'T actually a model request, but I will start work on an online game project in the following months and for the whole design of this, I need to know the rough estimate of how much the models I need, would cost.
What I will need:
1) A model with a lot of animations (walk,run,jump,die,kick,punch,round-kick,jump-kick,block - basically the default animations and some karate and Jiu Jitsu moves). Also the game will feature elemental combat (fire,water,etc.), so I will need a lot of animations for these spells too.
2) I will need to change parts of the model, like it's skin, the boots, pants, head, body, etc. because the game will have items that can be bought to increase the skill of the player. And since I am no modeler, I do not know what this means to a modeler, so this will probably increase the cost of the model.
3) Item models (armor,pants,boots,head,etc.)
4) All the models will need to be skinned!

The toughest part of making a model like this, would be the animations, so if I provide all the necessary information, sketches and everything else, what is the developing time of such models and how much spending am I looking at?
Seeing as I hope to start selling my casual games soon, I hope I will be able to move to more serious projects like this one later on!

REMEMBER, this ISN'T a model request!!

Thank you,
Leonardo

"Things of the mind left untested by the senses are useless."