Grafton, this is so freaking awesome of you! THANKS!
I was able to convert the pixel shader examples to C-Script format, but I can't figure out a couple of things with the projection shader ones.

Could anyone help me convert this code to C-Script (wdl)? I've done most of it but I'm not sure how to change these lines:

function mtlProjection_event() // adjust matrices to size of bitmaps and pass to "matMtl" and "matEffect"
{
// create a transformation matrix
float pTexAdj[16] = { 0.5, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0,-0.5, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0 };
// Adjust projection matrix for texture size
pTexAdj[12] = 0.5 + (0.5/(float)bmap_width(projectiontex));// store bitmap diminsions into matrix
pTexAdj[13] = 0.5 + (0.5/(float)bmap_height(projectiontex));
// Store the transformation matrix to the materials then adjust the matrix with the bitmap size
mat_set(mtlSpotlit.matrix,matViewProj); // store the transformation matrix to the material
mat_multiply(mtlSpotlit.matrix,pTexAdj); // adjust the matrix with the bitmap size
}

function init_stages()
{
ProjectionView.stage = camera; // so projection is not lagging one frame behind
}

As far as I can tell, these lines are the only thing that needs to be changed. I don't really know much about shader programming, otherwise I'd be able to do it myself. If someone could help me I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance!