Wow!

So much response and so quickly.

Heelx, Frazzle, you are right, I should post a few pics to show you all what I can do and I will upload some 3d work to my site very soon.

In the mean time, there are a few small examples of my 2D drawing skills in my sites gallery and this should give you some idea of the level I am at in terms of general artistic skill.
I am a bit of a perfectionist and I can assure you I would not produce anything sub-standard or crap. ; )

Well, it seems like the most popular request so far has been for civilians, but I do also think the idea of replacement characters for the wizard and cbabe models is a good one and I really think it would help all those people who want to have a crack at making their first game and want to create something that looks a bit more up to date.

By the way, when I said the first models would be free, I meant completely free to be used in commercial or indie projects for the whole community. I would really love to be able to make free individual models for everyone but I just don't have the time unfortunately as I do have to pay the bills.

I will make every effort to make sure that the colour skin texture is easy to edit so people can make variations and change colours, details etc.

So if we set the limit at 3 free models to be released in to the community for everyone to use and re-use then this is something I feel I can definitely achieve.

By the way, I will answer my PM's soon.

Marc Wakefield