I didn't know where to put this,so I decided to place it here. For testing, I compiled as a console application, but the final version will be a DLL for Acknex7.

>>>>> http://www.firoball.de/upload/ackwii_console.exe <<<<<

Console Applications usually look very boring, so sorry - no screenshots
This small executable should be able to detect all connected Wiimotes (including extension controllers) and it lists the current output values of the first Wiimote (the one at index 0 - which might be just about any connected Wiimote depending on your driver).

What I ask from you:
If you own a Wiimote and a bluetooth dongle and are interested in this project, can you please:

- connect your Wiimote(s) and check whether they are detected? The console window will show something like dev: [x], where x is the number of devices

- if connection is successful, the "first" Wiimtoe will be enabled. Check the output values like button presses

- check all your extension controllers you have. Currently supported are Nunchuk, and Classic Controller. The Guitar Hero guitar should be detected as Classic Controller and therefore be usable (buttons are mapped to certain Classic controller buttons)

- if you have the possibility, try out IR support. The first 2 dots are listed (code supports up to 4). To use the sensor bar which comes with Wii, first connect your Wiimotes with the PC, and afterwards turn on your Wii as power supply.

- plug in and out extension devices, try weird things, see what happens

Finally I'd need following data:
- Number of Wiimotes you connected and the extension devices you used for testing

- Your bluetooth driver (two methods are supported, Bluesoleil, MS driver and compatibles should do)

- if my test app. does NOT work I'd need details about your bluetooth driver as well. If you can't connect your Wiimtoe to the PC at all - sorry I can't help. There are some dongles and drivers which have problems with Wiimote.

- Did you experience any delay (output on console window might get slow, but that's not what I mean. Best way is to check how long it takes until a button press is recognized)? Currently I'm polling every 2 ms, sometimes I have some lag. Still searching where it is coming from. Might be a driver or even a compiler issue.

Known issues:
- When using Bluesoleil stack, any detected Wiimote is always listed as connected, even if it is not connected. There seems to be no fix for this.

- MS stack *should* work correctly when searching the devices, but is not yet tested. Please tell me

Remarks:
- When connecting another Wiimote during runtime, it can take up to a minute until the number of connected devices is corrected. This is no bug, it has to do with the way I programmed the console starter. I didn't want to poll this information too often (makes things slow)

Facts and features:
- based on cWiimote 0.2 of Kevin Forbes
- supports multiple Wiimotes
- Nunchuk support
- Classic Controller/Guitar hero controller support
- IR support (up to 4 dots, standard sensor bar delivers two dots)
- IR can be turned off if not needed - increases battery lifetime
- orientation estimation with simple smoothing (vague)
- reading of battery level as raw and percentage value
- changing of extension controller at runtime
- LED control
- Vibration control

Thanks for helping.

It took me some time to get all the new features in (the original source was very basic and had some bugs - but the layout was very nice and understandable). I still need to update the whole interface to A7 for multiple Wiimote support. I hope it will be fun for you to use Wiimote with 3dgs.