I am using A7.07 Commercial and wanted to test the t7 templates. I downloaded the t7rc4 from the wiki and noticed a problem and wonder if anyone else has run into the same thing. When I go to project wizard and do the outdoor level and run, all works fine. Then when I go to select the model (woman) in the level to alter the behavior I get a blank behavior screen that says "No behavior panel defined use properties to change value. (Remember, I did absolutely nothing to this point other than to select the model and open behavior and t7 biped action was indicated). Then when I go back to run the level I can't move the player model or move around the screen whatsoever. There were no error messages. Just a note, I ran into the same exact thing from the blank level when I added a model (guard) and tried the behavior panel. Hopefully, I posted this in the right place, (wasn't sure if it should go into bug report). Thanks for considering this situation and for any responses to help clear up what might be happening.
P.S. I have 3 month old duo core computer with up-to-date graphics drivers.