|
2 registered members (ukgamer, julienp),
10,084
guests, and 0
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
ModerMaus
#190905
10/17/03 05:16
10/17/03 05:16
|
|
|
ModerMaus
Hi All... It's been ages since the team and I have posted anything. So I've decided to show the fruits of our 2 year project. Our demo was submitted in sept. to the IGF competition in California and we anxiously wait to find out if we've got hope for the finals... on that note... ModerMaus is a 3rd Animal Action Adventure game. Our goal is to create a game with humor similar to "the simpsons" "south park" etc for budget title commercial release... we should have a 4 level demo up in late Nov... any comments are greatly appreciated! thanks - Jim (lead developer) Lethal Strike Interactive LLC
|
|
|
|
Re: ModerMaus
[Re: RAFU]
#190911
10/17/03 17:03
10/17/03 17:03
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 446 Switzerland
Mr Wurm
Senior Member
|
Senior Member
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 446
Switzerland
|
As I take it from your Website, "Moder Maus" is supposed to mean "killer mouse" "Maus" is correct, but "Moder" means "rotten." "Mörder Maus" would be the correct name. Just thougt I'd tell you that  Ps: if you can't write ö ä ü we just tend to replace them with oe ae ue in Switzerland(and Germany) Screenshots look wickedly professional though
- Mr Wurm
|
|
|
Re: ModerMaus
[Re: lsinteract]
#190913
10/18/03 00:05
10/18/03 00:05
|
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 28 massachusetts, US
lsinteract
OP
Newbie
|
OP
Newbie
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 28
massachusetts, US
|
Thanks Everyone! and big thanks for the spelling correction! I think we'll stick with decaying mouse hahaha I like it even more than killer mouse.. it's gross nasty and funny, All things we admire.. a fortunate accident. I will post some larger screenshots here in the next couple days ( waiting for a level to finish it's visiblity calc ). As for our team... we have one lead developer.. thats me!  I'm in charge of ..drumroll please.. all art, level design, and most coding. Then we have a part time coder, a chief financial officer, a sales / marketing rep, and a network guru... it's a good team. Hope this helps! thanks again everyone!!!! - Jim
|
|
|
|